2. Three proctors needed for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs on Oct. 23 to 25 in Chicago. If you are interested, email Scott Becker at email@example.com and Lauren Groeper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. 5 big endoscope reprocessing risks in ASCs: How to avoid them Full story
3. Breaking down the cost of Hepatitis C treatment: 7 things to know Full story
4. Whitepaper from Next Services: 10.5 ideas to thrive in an EHR world Full story
5. What level of bowel prep quality calls for a repeat colonoscopy? Full story
6. Dr. Nicholas LaRusso leads Mayo Clinic-IBM collaboration Full story
7. URMC, New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy to host endoscopy workshop Full story
8. Highmark sues UPMC over cancer treatment billing practices Full story
9. PODs under attack - 5 things to know Full story
10. 10 concerns facing ASCs heading into 2015 Full story
11. 150 hospital and health system CFOs to know Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: How do you think the Barack Obama presidency has affected the field of gastroenterology? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/