1. Gastroenterologist pay by the numbers: 16 stats Full story
2. Physicians urge CMS to boost 2023 conversion factor Full story
3. 3 gastroenterologists making headlines Full story
4. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
5. Top acid reducing medications ranked by pharmacists Full story
6. Dr. Steven Lee-Kong named to leadership post at New Jersey medical center Full story
7. 12 ways for physicians to improve telehealth presence Full story
8. U of Mississippi awards pediatric gastroenterology honor Full story
9. Successful risk-based relationships require near perfect alignment. Join this discussion to learn how hospitals, ACOs and providers can all win.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
2. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.
3. An unproductive health system is an unsuccessful one. Learn how to increase productivity by 56 percent using asynchronous telemedicine.