2. 9 gastroenterologists in the news Full story
1. Defining the ideal GI physician partner Full story
3. Complimentary webinar: Succeeding with an out-of-network strategy in today's environment: The impact of the ACA and third party rental networks. Tuesday, Sept. 16, 1:15-2:15 PM CDT.
4. Capsule endoscopy company Check-Cap considers $60M IPO Full story
5. Independent physicians beware, Tenet might be cleaning house Full story
6. Whitepaper from Next Services: 10.5 ideas to thrive in an EHR world Full story
7. This is the easiest way to make a hospital CEO squirm Full story
8. Northfield Hospital & Clinics to build $6.3M endoscopy center Full story
9. Should states lead the way to lower healthcare costs? Full story
10. Genetic factors play a role in pediatric UC Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: How do you think the Barack Obama presidency has affected the field of gastroenterology? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/