2. What role can technology play in monitoring endoscope reprocessing quality? Full story
1. 3 GI/endoscopy devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance Full story
3. Complimentary webinar: Succeeding with out-of-network strategy in today's environment: The impact of the ACA and third party rental networks. Tuesday, Sept. 16, 1:15-2:15 PM CDT.
4. American Journal of Gastroenterology seeks editor-in-chief Full story
5. George Washington University School of Medicine receives KARL STORZ Endoscopy grant Full story
7. TIF vs. traditional surgical GERD treatment: 7 things to know Full story
8. 1 in 20 patients misdiagnosed each year, survey finds Full story
9. CVS Caremark's 9 latest clinical affiliations Full story
10. Fully covered metal stents & benign biliary strictures: 3 key points Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. Next week's question: How do you think the Barack Obama presidency has affected the field of gastroenterology? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/