2. Combined drug therapy holds promise for stage III colon cancer patients Full story
1. EHR use in physician practices: What Cerner's acquisition of Siemens Health Services will mean for the health IT market Full story
3. Complimentary webinar: Succeeding with an out-of-network strategy in today's environment: The impact of the ACA and third party rental networks. Tuesday, Sept. 16, 1:15-2:15 PM CDT.
4. Medigus completes $11.1M private placement Full story
6. Hydrocodone rules get tougher as DEA ups to Schedule II Full story
7. Colorectal cancer therapy market to hold steady at $7.7B Full story
8. A roadmap to organizational excellence Full story
10. Dr. Gianrico Farrugia named CEO of Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville campus Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: What qualities do gastroenterologists look for in potential physician practice and endoscopy center partners? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/