1. Olympus under fire: Internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection Full story
2. Former medical school professor shoots dean of Icahn School of Medicine Full story
4. Webinar: Is your ASC as Efficient and Profitable as It Should Be? Learn more in this upcoming webinar, click here.
5. Why is patient experience so valuable for the future of healthcare? Full story
6. Missed opportunities for treatment: How FilmArray can boost acute gastroenteritis diagnosis Full story
7. Webinar: How Does the Material and Surface Topography of an Interbody Fusion Device Affect Bone Growth and Fusion? Insights from Barbara Boyan, Ph.D. To learn more and register, click here.
8. Hospitals with high patient experience star ratings don't have better outcomes, new analysis finds Full story
9. Schizophrenic son of gastroenterologist Dr. William Wu found guilty of stabbing him Full story
10. Where orthopedics in ASCs is headed - Payment, pain management, CMS and more Full story
11. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be online shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's ASC 23rd Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs
October 27-29, 2016
to learn more and register.