1. The future of gastroenterologists' autonomy is bright, US Digestive Health CEO says Full story
2. Texas man sentenced to prison for threatening physician who advocated for COVID-19 vaccine Full story
3. What will gastroenterology look like in 10 years? Full story
4. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
5. Borland Groover to open Florida endoscopy center Full story
6. 23 gastrointestinal drugs facing shortages Full story
7. 35% of physicians see increase in compensation tied to quality Full story
8. 3 updates on Medtronic's moves in gastroenterology Full story
9. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare providers are falling behind and losing revenue with archaic, paper-heavy software. Here's how one organization cut report generating to less than 5 minutes.
2. Healthcare's latest transformation puts finance staff at the forefront of decision making. Unpack how your finance team can enhance outcomes for stakeholders here.
3. Don't let disruption disrupt your hospital. Effectively manage change with tips from this checklist.