2. Antidepressants may play a role in IBS treatment Full story
1. Endoscopy center success in turbulent times: 9 imperative lessons Full story
3. Learn from 63 physician leaders and 28 CEOs speaking on the best business guidance for ASCs, hospitals and physicians in the ASC industry at Becker's 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs (Oct. 23-25, 2014; Chicago). Early registration discounts end Sept. 1!
4. ACG to recognize LSU Health Shreveport for IBD research Full story
5. Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates selects Greenway Health EHR, practice management solution Full story
6. Walgreen execs step down following billion-dollar Medicare business projection mistake Full story
7. 24 of the leading women to know in healthcare Full story
8. 10 states with highest paid physicians Full story
9. Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital opens endoscopy center Full story
10. What qualities do patients want in their providers? Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: Do you think a new technology will ever be able to replace colonoscopy? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/