1. 3 GI-driven ASCs and facilities in the news Full story
2. NJ hospital accused of luring foreign moms with false advertising Full story
3. ACLU may sue Colorado over lack of hepatitis C treatment coverage: 5 notes Full story
4. Webinar: What the payers don't want you to know about out-of-network reimbursements. To find out more, click here.
6. Jury rules in favor of University of Washington spine surgeon for bone cement trial - 5 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: Complicated, costly and common: The top high-cost, high-mortality procedures and how to manage them. To learn more and register, click here.
8. The Sisters of Charity seek $50M from Palmetto Health hospital system over 'stolen' orthopedic practice: 7 takeaways Full story
9. AGA releases findings from 'IBS in America' survey: 5 takeaways Full story
10. 34 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Becker's ASC 23rd Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs
October 27-29, 2016
to learn more and register.