2. New non-endoscopic device found to detect EoE Full story
1. 10 endoscopy centers earn 2013/2014 APEX Quality Award Full story
3. Learn from 63 physician leaders and 28 CEOs speaking on the best business guidance for ASCs, hospitals and physicians in the ASC industry at Becker's 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs (Oct. 23-25, 2014; Chicago). Early registration discounts end Sept. 1!
5. Dr. Abraham Mathew awarded Graham H. Jeffries Professorship of Medicine Full story
6. 7 most in-demand physician specialties Full story
7. Uber's 3 innovative lessons for healthcare Full story
8. Dr. Scott Merkley joins Lexington Clinic ASC Full story
9. CMS extends review deadline for Open Payments portal after fixing data errors Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: What are some of the best ways to prevent burnout in the gastroenterology field? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/