1. Second chances: Would gastroenterologists still choose the same field? Full story
3. Learn from 63 physician leaders and 28 CEOs speaking on the best business guidance for ASCs, hospitals and physicians in the ASC industry at Becker's 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs (Oct. 23-25, 2014; Chicago). Early registration discounts end Sept. 1!
4. GI/endoscopy revenue in small vs. large ASCs: 6 statistics Full story
5. 20 states let NPs prescribe independently Full story
6. New website aims to create patient-accessible database of gastroenterologists Full story
7. 50 things to know about 5 leading payers Full story
8. Frontier Healthcare, Brookhaven Gastroenterology Associates open New York ASC Full story
9. Is public opinion on the PPACA more about politics than performance? Full story
10. 60 ASC management & development company CEOs to know Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: What are some of the best ways to prevent burnout in the gastroenterology field? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/