2. FDA approves colonoscopy alternative Cologuard: 4 things to know Full story
1. What the Sunshine Act means for GI & AGA reform efforts: Q&A with Dr. Michael Kochman Full story
3. Learn from 63 physician leaders and 28 CEOs speaking on the best business guidance for ASCs, hospitals and physicians in the ASC industry at Becker's 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs (Oct. 23-25, 2014; Chicago). Early registration discounts end Sept. 1!
4. Plastic vs. metal biliary stents: Which is more cost-effective? Full story
5. Virginia hospital GI clinic launches patient self-referral system Full story
6. Multibiomarker risk prediction model for Barrett's esophagus: 5 things to know Full story
7. You're ready for retirement, but is retirement ready for you? Key concepts for ASC physician owners Full story
9. Average cost per inpatient across 50 states Full story
10. Conflicting views on Epic's interoperability Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: If given a second chance, would you choose the gastroenterology field or a different specialty? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/