2. 10 must-reads on colonoscopy & colorectal cancer screening Full story
1. Best ideas for entrepreneurial gastroenterologists: Public presence, ASC ownership & more Full story
3. Learn from 63 physician leaders and 28 CEOs speaking on the best business guidance for ASCs, hospitals and physicians in the ASC industry at the Becker's 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs (Oct. 23-15, 2014; Chicago). Early registration discounts end Sept. 1! Register Here
4. CRC Task Force: Genetic testing for all newly-diagnosed colorectal cancer patients Full story
5. Dr. Benjamin Boatright joins Amory Gastroenterology Clinic Full story
7. Bidding for patients could be the future's new normal Full story
8. Something deadlier than Ebola, already in your hospital Full story
9. 20 statistics on physician, advanced practitioner salary offers Full story
10. CMS' 2015 IPPS final rule: 7 things to know Full story
Event title: The 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
Date: June 11 -13, 2015
Location: Westin Michigan Avenue, Chicago
We are seeking physician leaders to speak or join a panel at this event.
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: If given a second chance, would you choose the gastroenterology field or a different specialty? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/