2. Symbiotic Healthcare develops FMT pill for C. diff infection Full story
1. 100 Statistics for Gastroenterologists to Know Full story
3. Learn from 63 physician leaders and 28 CEOs speaking on the best business guidance or ASCs, hospitals and physicians in the ASC industry at the Becker's 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs (Oct. 23-25, 2104; Chicago). Early registration discounts end Sept. 1!
4. ACG releases new review on IBS, CIC management
5. Recovery program cuts colon cancer hospital stays, opioid use Full story
6. PPI is 3rd most-prescribed drug in the U.S. Full story
7. 10 statistics on GI journal impact factors Full story
8. The 10 most in-demand clinician specialties Full story
9. 10 points on California's failed bundled payments pilot Full story
10. 8 recent hospital and health system executive moves Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: What are some of the best entrepreneurial ideas for gastroenterologists to pursue? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/