2. AGA: 12 lower GI endoscopy coding changes to know for 2015 Full story
1. Hiring & firing: What gastroenterologists need to know about finding a stellar staff Full story
3. Speaker Spotlight: Jay Grochmal, MD, surgeon and medical director of Snowden Surgery Center, to speak on the topic "The Future of Physician-Owned ASCs" at the Becker's 21st Annual Meeting. October 23-25.
4. AGA advocates for Sunshine Act change Full story
6. 4 smartest things ASC owners do today: Preparing for sale Full story
7. How could midterm elections impact ASCs? Full story
8. 4 latest hospital, health system layoffs Full story
9. 10 key policy issues facing healthcare Full story
10. Why Apple, Epic and IBM will take over healthcare Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: What are some of the best entrepreneurial endeavors for gastroenterologists? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/