1. Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know Full story
2. Abrupt physician departures take toll on LifePoint's bottom line
3. Drs. William Wu, Anthony Lembo & more: 4 GI physicians in the news Full story
4. Whitepaper: Consumerism is here: The art and science of acquiring new patients. Learn about the rewards of augmenting traditional patient acquisition strategies with a direct-to-consumer strategy that drives top-line revenue and bottom-line profits. To learn more, click here.
5. The payer megamerger deals may soon unravel, leaving the ACA exchanges to suffer another blow: 5 points Full story
6. Galmed Pharmaceuticals names Dr. Ran Oren CMO: 5 things to know Full story
7. Whitepaper: Revenue cycle management in a value-based world. Learn how to tightly measure and manage cost, care and outcomes across the entire episode of care. To learn more and register, click here.
8. 17 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
9. Jefferson Health acquires majority ownership in Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital: 5 things to know Full story
10. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's ASC 23rd Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs
October 27-29, 2016
to learn more and register.