2. GI societies call for GI representation in ABIM MOC process: 4 concerns Full story
1. Physicians at the helm: creating a culture of gastroenterologist leadership in ASCs & endoscopy centers Full story
3. Speaker Spotlight: Naya Kehayes, MPH, Managing Principal and CEO of EVEIA Health Consulting and Management, to speak on the topic "Changing Payer Environment & Impact on ASCs" at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting. October 23-25.
4. Mauna Kea Technologies receives FDA 510(k) clearance for new Cellvizio system Full story
5. CDC seeks to continue data collection for study of CRC screening indirect costs Full story
6. Endoscopy device market to reach $36.9B in 2019 Full story
7. Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems Full story
8. Kaiser Permanente, Johns Hopkins to collaborate on improving quality Full story
9. 10 states with the best, worst health ROI Full story
10. Bill lays groundwork for creation of national clinical data registries Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. Next week's question: what are some of the best entrepreneurial endeavors for gastroenterologists to pursue? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/