2. ASGE wins ASAE Award for ambassador program Full story
1. 7 Gastroenterologists Making the News Full story
3. Speaker Spotlight: Brent Lambert, MD, FACS, Principal and Founder of ASCOA, to speak on the topic "Execution is Everything - How to Create Centers That Deliver Results" at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting, October 23-25.
4. Boston Scientific reports $1.87B in Q2 sales: 5 financial report highlights Full story
5. Digestive Disease Associates of Schenectady joins Albany Medical Center physician group Full story
6. 9 statistics on medical supply & device price variation Full story
7. 4 e-strategies to strengthen price practice Full story
8. 7 most expensive cities for primary care Full story
9. Think you have a bad boss? 5 things to consider Full story
10. 3 challenges moving forward for clinical integration Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: what skills do gastroenterologists need to look for in a stellar staff? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/