1. Changes in gastroenterologist pay over 6 years Full story
2. 4 physicians suing former employers or competitors Full story
3. Tips for early career gastroenterologists, per 1 GI Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. Top 10 bariatric surgery procedures by volume Full story
6. 'System collapse' looming with unchecked physician pay cuts, surgeon says Full story
7. Gastroenterology industry pulse check: 5 clinical notes Full story
8. Hoag appoints Dr. Elizabeth Raskin as surgical director of inflammatory bowel disease program Full story
9. Surgery is still a gateway to long-term opioid use. Learn how a New York hospital protects patients with drug-free pain management during this virtual session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals have spent more than $3B getting PPE during the pandemic — make sure your team is following the right protocols.
2. Investing in digital healthcare tools will save you time and cut costs. Learn the 5 ways digital healthcare staffing will benefit your hospital.
3. Traditional care coordination is broken. Now, hospitals are turning to "care orchestration" to scale up care and relieve overwhelmed staff. Learn more about the approach here.