1. 14 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
2. A regional breakdown of multispecialty ASC caseloads - GI makes up what %? Full story
3. UVA Health System opening new endoscopy center after 3 years - 3 insights Full story
4. Webinar: Learn how cost-accounting data allows organizations to make smarter financial and clinical decisions in this upcoming webinar.
5. 5 magnificent woman leaders as keynote and keynote panelists at Becker's Health IT+ Revenue Cycle 2017 - Susan Salka, CEO, President & Director, AMN Healthcare; Mary Alice Annecharico, MS, RN, Senior Vice President and CIO, Henry Ford Health System; Amber McGraw Walsh, JD, Chairperson, Healthcare Department, McGuireWoods LLP; Mimi Broeker, Senior Vice President, NorthShore University Health System; and Rhonda C. Anderson, Senior Vice President and CFO, Ascension Health. 140 spots left! Discounts end August 1st. Join 2,500 people+ at Becker's Health IT + Rev Cycle 2017. Register here.
6. The Oregon Clinic opening 17k-sq-ft ASC - 3 insights Full story
7. CMS proposes 1.9% increase in 2018 ASC pay, adding total joint replacements - 5 insights Full story
8. 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: July 10-July 14, 2017 Full story
9. With McCain out for surgery, Senate defers vote on healthcare bill Full story
10. Montana ASCs saved Medicare $304k for these procedures: 3 things to note Full story
11. GI leader to know: Dr. David Landy of Birmingham Gastroenterology Full story
12. ASC industry leader Andrew Hayek, CEO of OptumHealth and Surgical Care Affiliates, is the keynote speaker at Becker's ASC 24the Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. Join your colleagues in October to hear insights from 137 industry professionals. Register today!
13. 2-level spinal fusions safe in outpatient settings, new study finds: 5 things to know