2. 12 Statistics on ASC GI/Endoscopy Revenue by U.S. Region Full story
1. 8 ASC Industry Gastroenterologist Leaders to Know Full story
3. Speaker Spotlight: Ed Galbavy, MD, PhD to speak on the topic "Should a Surgical Center Embrace Price Transparency?" at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting. October 23-25.
4. Colon Cancer Survivors Flock to Capitol Hill to Protest Medicare Colonoscopy Cost-Sharing Policy Full story
5. New Study Confirms Value of Stretta as Middle of the Road GERD Therapy Full story
6. ACG Releases New Clinical Guidelines for Benign Anorectal Disorders Full story
7. Celiac Disease Screening Falls Behind Current Guidelines Full story
8. 10 of the Biggest Rivalries in Healthcare Full story
9. 50 Things to Know About Epic & Other Major EHR Vendors Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. Next week's question: What skills do young gastroenterologists need to succeed? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/