2. Is CRC Colonoscopy Cost-Effectiveness Sustainable? Full story
1. The Role of Gastroenterology in Population Health Initiatives Full story
3. Speaker Spotlight: Arvind Movva, MD, CEO of Heartland Clinic, to speak on "Insights Into the Mind of Younger Surgeons From a Young Entrepreneurial Physician" at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. October 23-25.
4. ASGE Receives Award for Institute for Training and Technology in Illinois Full story
5. The Role of Informed Patient Choice in CRC Screening Adherence Full story
6. Does Hot Snare Polypectomy Trump Cold Snare? Full story
7. Perfecting the ASC Business Model: Why Size Matters Full story
8. How Some of America's Largest Companies Are Poised to Shake Up Healthcare Full story
9. How 25-Bed Cottage Hospital Reached MU2 Full story
10. 4 Recent Hospital, Health System Layoffs Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: Do you think gastroenterologists should embrace price transparency? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/