1. 7 Medicare 2015 Proposed Payment Changes Affecting GI Full story
2. ASGE President Dr. Colleen Schmitt: Developing Tomorrow's GI Leadership Full story
3. 167 Speakers to Address the Biggest ASC Issues at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. October 23-25.
4. What Role Can Vitamin D Play in CRC Survival Rate? Full story
5. Dr. Mojdeh Momeni Joins Digestive Disease Center of Hudson Valley Full story
6. Market Warfare: 4 ASC Projects Contested in 2014 Full story
7. 57 Ambulatory Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in 2014 Full story
8. 70 Accountable Care Agreements Announced So Far This Year Full story
9. Close the Hospital, Fire the Physician: The Case for Harshness in Healthcare Full story
10. Narrow Networks Help Create Value in a More Regulated Healthcare Landscape Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: Do you think gastroenterologists should embrace price transparency? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/