1. CMS proposes follow-up colonoscopy after at-home test be considered preventive service Full story
2. 4 key issues on the radar of ASC execs Full story
3. 5 gastroenterologist lawsuits since 2021 Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. 5 statistics making gastroenterologists optimistic Full story
6. All 50 states ranked by endoscopy centers per capita Full story
7. Physicians balk at 'devastating' Medicare proposed pay cuts Full story
8. 7 gastroenterology practice openings in Q2 Full story
9. Fragmentation in IT systems is a barrier to high-quality cancer care. Learn the digital solution that helps employees and patients.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Optimizing non-acute supply chain strategy saved this health system $125K — here's how you can take full advantage of your purchasing power to drive revenue.
2. This California hospital reduced pressure Injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.
3. Hospitals have spent more than $3B getting PPE during the pandemic — make sure your team is following the right protocols.