2. 8 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Employment Full story
1. Transitioning From a GI Office-Based Practice to ASC: 4 Blunders to Avoid Full story
3. Industry Experts to Present 100 Sessions on the Most Pressing ASC Issues at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. October 23-25.
4. ACG, AGA, ASGE Respond to CMS Move Towards Medicare Rate Transparency: 4 Insights Full story
6. 8 Things to Know: FMT for C. Diff Infection Safe in Immunocompromised Patients Full story
7. CMS Proposes 2015 ASC, HOPD & Physician Fee Schedule Changes: 5 Things to Know Full story
8. Disruption Overkill? What Healthcare Can Learn From Blockbuster, Borders Full story
9. 9 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships Full story
10. Health Systems Becoming Payers: 8 Observations Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. Next week's question: Does it make sense for GI practices to embrace price transparency? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/