2. 5 Things to Know About Polypectomy Rate & ADR Correlation Full story
1. Put GI Data to Work: How to Leverage Data to Improve Reimbursement Rates Full story
3. Industry Experts to Present 100 Sessions on the Most Pressing ASC Issues at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operation of ASCs. October 23-25.
4. 3 Things to Know About the Value of Colonoscopy Initiative Full story
5. GI Associates & Endoscopy Center Consolidate Mississippi Locations Full story
6. Gastrointestinal Associates Partner With VA to Provide Care in East Tennessee Full story
7. New Physicians Endoscopy Center, New Regent Surgical Health Hires, AmSurg's $1.1B Unsecured Notes Offering & More - 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies Full story
10. Hospitals' Top 10 Health IT Investment Plans for 2014 Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: How can gastroenterologists get involved in population health initiatives? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/