2. 3 Things to Know About Demand for Gastroenterologists Full story
1. Tactics to Curb 4 of the Top Endoscopy Center Cost Drivers Full story
3. 167 Speakers to Talk About the Biggest ASC Business Issues at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations ofr ASCs. October 23-25.
4. Global Fluid Management & Visualization Systems Market to Be Worth $25.9M in 2018 Full story
5. 4 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Burnout Full story
6. AmSurg 10M Stock Public Offerings, SCA-Medline Deal & More - 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies Full story
7. 100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know Full story
9. 4 EHR Issues That Can Compromise Patient Safety Full story
10. The $9B Company About to Revolutionize Healthcare Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: How can gastroenterologists get involved in population health initiatives? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/