2. AGA Adds CRC Screening, Prevention to Digestive Health Recognition Program: 4 Things to Know Full story
1. 16 Gastroenterologists Making Headlines Full story
3. Olympic Champion Lolo Jones to Speak at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. October 23-25.
4. GI, Hepatology Societies Band Together to Create Accreditation Toolkit Full story
5. Dr. Ciarán Kelly Joins Newly Formed Synthetic Biologics Clinical Advisory Board Full story
6. Dr. Siddharth Sura Joins Gastroenterology Associates in North Carolina Full story
7. Memphis Gastroenterology Group, Gastro One to Merge Full story
8. 50 Top Grossing For-Profit Hospitals | 2014 Full story
9.10 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves Full story
10. 3 Patients Diagnosed With Rare Mycrobacterial Infection at Greenville Health System Die Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. Next week's question: How can gastroenterologists become involved in population health initiatives? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/