2. 4 Recent GI-Driven ASC Openings & Expansions Full story
1. The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: The Economics of GI Full story
3. Olympic Champion Lolo Jones to Speak at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operation of ASCs. October 23-25.
4. ASGE Names Dr. Colleen Schmitt President, Announces 2014-2015 Board Members: 5 Things to Know Full story
5. Colonoscopy Price Variation in HOPDs vs. Community Settings: 4 Things to Know Full story
6. Dr. Donald Jensen Elected President of American Liver Foundation, Great Lakes Full story
7. American Board of Surgery to Require Standardized Endoscopy Training Full story
8. 7 Things CEOs Can Do Today to Advance Their Careers Full story
9. 15 Largest Nonprofit Health Systems | 2014 Full story
10. Unusual Infection Found in 14 Greenville Health System Patients Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: How can gastroenterologists leverage data to gain access to improved reimbursement rates? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/