1. Private equity's place in gastroenterology: 3 physicians' viewpoints Full story
2. 7 numbers making physicians nervous Full story
3. 3 GI execs on the future of outpatient gastroenterology Full story
4. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
5. How the nursing shortage is affecting ASCs and medical practices Full story
6. Fast facts about United Digestive Full story
7. 5 gastroenterology, endoscopy ASC openings Full story
8. GI startup among $150K Johns Hopkins, Microsoft grant recipients Full story
9. Hospital leaders are using the wrong information to make expensive operating room decisions. Here's how one Florida hospital increased primetime utilization by more than 8%.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. You might be facing medication inventory management, it's understandable. We have the key tools to help.