2. The Gastroenterologist's Role in ASC Quality Improvement: Q&A With Dr. Bret Petersen of Mayo Clinic Full story
1. 8 Devices & Tests Designed to Improve Colorectal Cancer Screening Full story
3. Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw Will Deliver a Key Notes Address at the 21st Becker's ASC Review Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. October 23-25.
4. Digestive Disease: 27 Statistics on Care & Mortality Full story
5. Capsule Endoscopy vs. CT Colonography Following Incomplete Colonoscopy: 4 Things to Know Full story
6. 9 Things to Know: Workers Compensation Research Institute "Payments to Ambulatory Surgery Centers" Report Full story
7. 14 ASC Industry Acquisition Agreements in 2014 Full story
8. 15 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs Full story
9. 5 Things to Know About Healthcare Spending Projections for 2015 Full story
10. 4 EHR Issues That Can Compromise Patient Safety Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. Next week's question: How can gastroenterologists leverage data to improve payer contracting? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/