1. Private equity creates 'big uncertainty' in gastroenterology, physician says Full story
2. 10 specialties with the most physicians at $5M+ net worth Full story
3. 6 gastroenterology device companies to watch in 2022 Full story
4. The patient care experience goes beyond the exam room. Learn from Univ. of Mich. Health why patient engagement technology helps patients feel connected.
5. Cleveland Clinic hospital in Florida receives $5M for digestive center Full story
6. Appeals court affirms conviction of physician, pharmacist in $4.4M Tricare fraud scheme Full story
7. 6 colonoscopy, endoscopy updates Full story
8. Iterative Scopes taps new chief technology officer Full story
9. Learn the difference between leaders and laggards in hospital social media marketing with LiveWorld.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
2. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.
3. Hospitals stand to lose revenue and patients through archaic preadmission testing processes. Here's how one physician overhauled a health system's preoperative system to improve patient experience.