2. 75 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors in 2014 Full story
1. Bundled Payments for Colonoscopy & Beyond: Can GI Practices Build a Viable Model? Full story
3. The 21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs to offer 100 sessions on the Biggest Industry Issues. October 23-25.
4. Value-Based Payments: 6 Important Dates for Gastroenterologists to Know Full story
5. Study: Outreach Program Doubles Rate of CRC Screening in Underserved Populations: 5 Things to Know Full story
6. Will Physicians Stay in Private Practice? 20 Statistics Based on Income Full story
7. 80 ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors Full story
8. Healthgrades Names 381 Patient Safety Excellence Award Recipients
9. 11 Hospitals Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month Full story
10. 50 of the Largest For-Profit Hospitals in America | 2014 Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: What are the biggest economic challenge and opportunities in the GI field? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response. CEO Strategy Roundtable Event (Nov. 14, Chicago). Join Becker's at the Ritz Carlton Chicago as we bring together 40 hospital and health system CEOs to discuss strategy for the year ahead. Learn more.
Becker's ASC Review 21st Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/