2. 11 Years of Colonoscopy Utilization & Outcomes: 7 Things to Know Full story
1. Pay for Performance, Quality Reporting & More: 3 Gastroenterologists on 7 of the Most Exciting Challenges in Healthcare Full story
3. Complimentary Webinar: Social Media in Healthcare Today. Wednesday, June 25, 1:15-2:15 PM CDT.
4. More than 1,000 Attendees Will Come to the 21st Becker's ASC Review Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations for ASCs in Chicago October 23-25 to Learn About Key ASC Business, Clinical and Legal Issues. Register Here
5. Brier Creek ASC to Trial Fluid Management System for Endoscopic Procedures: 5 Things to Know Full story
6. Southern California Gastroenterology, 15 Independent Physician Practices Form California Integrated Physician Practice Association Full story
7. ACG Releases New Idiosyncratic Drug-Induced Liver Injury Guidelines Full story
8. The $9B Company About to Revolutionize Healthcare Full story
9. 50 Healthcare Industry Lawsuits, Settlements Full story
10. 7 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. Next week's question: What are the biggest economic challenges and opportunities in the GI field? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Review Annual Meeting - The Business and Operation of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/