2. Island Digestive Health Center Officially Opens in New York: 5 Things to Know Full story
1. Reimbursement, Thriving in the Age of Accountable Care & More: AGA Institute President Dr. John Allen on the Future of GI Full story
3. Complimentary Webinar: Social Media in Healthcare Today. Wednesday, June 25, 1:15-2:15 PM CDT.
4. 11 GI-Driven ASCs & Facilities Opened in 2014 Full story
5. ENDOEYE FLEX 3D Honored as Breakthrough Technology Full story
6. RightBio Metric Launches New Gastric pH Reading Devices Full story
7. 10 Thoughts on Improving Infection Control in the ASC Full story
8. 9 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships
9. What Will Narrow Networks Mean for Providers and Patients: 6 Things to Know Full story
10. Bill Would Remove Cap on Number of Residencies at Teaching Hospitals Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: As a gastroenterologist, what do you think is the most exciting challenge in the current healthcare landscape? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a response.
Becker's ASC Review 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
Speaker Spotlight: NBA Hall-of-Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
June 12-14, 2014
132 sessions and 168 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC industry.