2. 26 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in 2014 Full story
1. CMS Approves GIQuIC as PQRS Clinical Data Registry: GIQuIC Director & President Dr. Irving Pike on What the Future Holds Full story
3. Complimentary Webinar: Social Media in Healthcare Today. Wednesday, June 25, 1:15-2:15 PM CDT.
4. GI Diseases in the U.S.: $142B in Direct, Indirect Costs Full story
5. New Colonoscopic Method for Difficult-to-Remove Polyps: Q&A With Dr. Gilbert Simoni Full story
6. Cantel Medical to Acquire U.K.-Based Endoscope Reprocessing Company for $26.9M Full story
7. ASCs 2014 & Beyond: Why ASCA President Terry Bohlke is Excited for the Future Full story
8. 24 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves Full story
9. 5 Things to Know About the Merger of Health Systems and Insurance Providers Full story
10. 10 Things to Know About Cleveland Clinic CEO Dr. Toby Cosgrove Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: As a gastroenterologist, what do you think is the most exciting challenge in the current healthcare landscape? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to submit a response.
Becker's ASC Review 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
Speaker Spotlight: NBA Hall-of-Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
June 12-14, 2014
132 sessions and 168 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC industry.