2. Legislators Send Letter to President Obama Calling for Medicare Colonoscopy Cost-Sharing Reform Full story
1. 2 Gastroenterologists on the Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas Full story
3. GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
4. The 3 Most Exciting Advances in Endoscope Reprocessing Full story
5. Independence ASC, Consultants in Gastroenterology Celebrate 20th Anniversary Full story
6. CMS to Cover Hepatitis C Screening: 4 Things to Know Full story
7. 5 Things to Know About Price Transparency in Healthcare & Surgery Centers Full story
8. 5 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs Full story
9. 5 Things to Know About Co-Management Agreements Full story
10. The 5 Pivotal Decisions in a Leader's Career Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: Do you think bundled payments are a good fit for colonoscopy and other GI procedures? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a response.
Becker's ASC Review 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
Speaker Spotlight: NBA Hall-of-Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
June 12-14, 2014
132 sessions and 168 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC industry.