1. Blue Cross Blue Shield changes colonoscopy policy after patient complains Full story
2. Best states for gastroenterologists to live, work in 2022 Full story
3. GI tech world has 'a ton of opportunity,' CEO says Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. Physician-owned practices are more productive, report says Full story
6. FDA approves 1st eosinophilic esophagitis treatment Full story
7. Performing colonoscopies after positive stool test could lower CRC death rate: study Full story
8. Arizona endoscopy center to open in summer Full story
9. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
3. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.