1. AGA issues guideline on COVID-19 case management Full story
2. Merger forms new GI pharmaceutical company Full story
3. Model predicts 200K new cases daily by June; toxic shock-like symptoms may be tied to COVID-19 — 5 updates Full story
4. The patient room's last dirty secret: A live discussion on HAI reduction led by Xavier University's director of clinical outcomes research.
5. Gastroenterology group expects 30% of normal volumes in May — 3 details Full story
6. 5 top-read stories in GI this week Full story
7. Getting a handle on governance, risk and compliance requires a coordinated strategy with technology at its core.
Click here to learn how addressing GRC will maximize safety, quality and reimbursement.
8. New York system relocates GI services to new outpatient clinic Full story
9. Initial CRC blood test results show promise Full story