1. Why gastroenterologists are drawn to private practices Full story
2. Private practice physicians drop to 26% Full story
3. East vs. West Coast: Which region pays midcareer GIs more? Full story
4. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
5. What do the 9 physician billionaires have in common? Full story
6. 10 gastroenterologists to know Full story
7. Medtech company acquires physician-founded GI Supply Full story
8. Single-use endoscopy developer completes $8.4M series A financing round Full story
9. Communication inefficiencies are sabotaging hospitals' ability to provide care. Here's one Beth Israel CMO's strategy for sustainable digital transformation.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's 1 simple thing clinicians can do to resolve harm events quicker. Find out what it is here.
2. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
3. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.