1. 10 celebrities with IBS Full story
2. Average physician salary across 29 specialties, ranked Full story
3. The benefits, drawbacks of gastroenterologists joining large groups Full story
4. For City of Hope, precision oncology is more than a pathway to treatment — it's a community pillar. Read their 5 lessons to build a program that improves patient care + outcomes.
5. One GI strikes partnership with TransSouth Full story
6. Top GI hospitals in New York for 2023, per 4 publications Full story
7. The less-discussed reason noncompetes hurt physicians Full story
8. 7 things to know about IBS Full story
9. The future of blood transfusions is to be error-free. See why Johns Hopkins implemented a point-of-care blood management system and how it saved them $436K.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
2. Clinicians are already overwhelmed — don't add OR supply disruptions to their list of grievances. Keep your shelves reliably stocked with these tips.