1. CMS paves way for GI ASCs to aid COVID-19 relief efforts Full story
2. FDA: Fecal microbiota transplantation may transmit COVID-19 Full story
3. COVID-19 is as 3x infectious as flu — 5 outbreak updates Full story
4. How this 792-bed health system saved $3M with a new approach to workforce management. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Register today to be a part of our world-class ASC event focused on orthopedics, spine and pain.
The 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference in Chicago June 18-20 will feature over 250 speakers including Jill Ellis, head coach of the U.S. women's national soccer team; Nick Saban, head football coach at the University of Alabama; and Rob Bray, MD, neurological spine surgeon and CEO and founder of DISC. Register here.
6. Takeda partners with UK pharma co. in $882M rare disease initiative — 3 insights Full story
7. How GIs are preparing for COVID-19 & more: 4 GI industry key notes Full story
8. Motus GI scores CE Mark approval for colonoscopy prep device — 3 details Full story
9. The key to your hospital's success in the rest of 2020 and beyond? A for-profit mindset. Learn why during this upcoming webinar.