1. 'Patients should flee from UnitedHealthcare' amid changes to prior authorization, says 1 gastroenterologist Full story
2. Top 10 best states for physicians Full story
3. 3 major disruptors of gastroenterology Full story
4. Remote care programs & the 'quintuple aim' go hand in hand. Learn how systems like Mass General Brigham are improving access + seeing 70% reduction in 30-day readmissions among home hospital patients. [Link "learn"]
5. New York Hospital CEO captures his colonoscopy experience on camera Full story
6. Which gastroenterology group has the most locations? Full story
7. 5 physicians committing fraud in the last 2 weeks Full story
8. 5 gastroenterologists to know Full story
9. Hospitals are only as successful as their employees are. Learn how to create a culture of accountability and staff engagement to improve your clinical, financial and operational outcomes here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinicians are already overwhelmed — don't add OR supply disruptions to their list of grievances. Keep your shelves reliably stocked with these tips.
2. Diagnostic errors cost US healthcare systems $20B a year. Read more about the tech enabling 4x greater diagnostic accuracy, better patient satisfaction + equity.
3. Quiet-quitting, high churn and early retirements are throwing the healthcare workforce into disarray. Get 5 strategies to stabilize your workforce and re-engage clinicians here.