1. Digestive symptoms of COVID-19: What gastroenterologists should know Full story
2. CMS recommends postponing colonoscopies & endoscopies Full story
3. US prepares for 18-month pandemic; 52% of COVID-19 patients are younger than 55 — 7 key updates Full story
4. Clinical documentation and the ASC — How new tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center.
5. Digestive Disease Week 2020 canceled Full story
6. How to handle an accreditation survey like a pro. Click here to register for the live discussion.
7. GI Alliance kicks off 2020 & more: 7 GI industry key notes Full story
8. High-risk patient management: How University Hospitals improved clinical and financial outcomes. Click here to learn more.
9. 3 gastroenterologists share their thoughts on the specialty's future Full story
10. Florida Digestive Health Specialists expanding — 3 insights Full story
11 Owning the patient financial experience in a complex environment. A live discussion on patient-centric revenue cyle strategies.
12. Life after COVID-19 — What the pandemic + an impending recession could mean for ASCs Full story
13. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.