1. This reimbursement issue poses a 'real challenge' for gastroenterologists Full story
2. 10 most expensive states for physicians to live in Full story
3. Private equity looks to gastroenterology in the 'golden age' of colonoscopies Full story
4. Opioid-induced constipation (OIC) is one of the most common side effects of taking chronic opioids, affecting many patients on long-term therapy. Dr. Conar Fitton, a gastroenterologist in New Orleans, LA, shares one way he identifies and treats OIC patients. Full Story
5. Skyline Endoscopy Center remaining open amid neighboring Banner ASC closure Full story
6. Colonoscope market to hit $6B by 2030 Full story
7. 4 prior authorization updates to know Full story
8. 4 colonoscopy updates in 1 month Full story
9. Healthcare lost decades of progress in the fight against HAIs. Get your hospital's infection prevention efforts back on track with this key strategy.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.
2. The next frontier for emergency medicine? Telehealth. Learn what's possible vs what's practical here.
3. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.