2. 12 Statistics on Hospital vs. Ambulatory Care Costs for Digestive Diseases Full story
1. 6 Gastroenterologists on Best Opportunities for GI Practice Expansion in 2014 Full story
3. Complimentary Surgical Notes Webinar: ICD-10: Ready or Not, Here It Comes! Wednesday, March, 12, 12:00-1:00 CDT.
4. Physicians Endoscopy Centers Participate in National Colon Cancer Awareness Month Full story
5. AGA Research Foundation & Pfizer Offer $200k Grant for IBD Research Full story
6. Colonoscopy Quality: Nurses on Par With Physicians Full story
7. Capital Digestive Care Joins Colon Cancer Alliance to Reach Underserved Communities Full story
8. N.J. Assemblyman Lou Greenwald Visits The Endo Center at Voorhees for Colorectal Cancer Screening Day Full story
Becker's ASC Review is launching a new series: Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: How are you working to improve efficiency in your GI practice or endoscopy center? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to submit a response.
Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of gastroenterologists to know. Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend a gastroenterologist.
Becker's ASC Review 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
Speaker Spotlight: Former Six-Term Governor of Vermont Howard Dean
June 12-14, 2014
132 sessions and 168 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/beckers/