2. President Obama Declares March National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Full story
1. How to Create a Bundled Payment Model for Colonoscopy
3. Complimentary Surgical Notes Webinar: ICD-10: Ready or Not, Here It Comes! Wednesday, March 12, 12:00-1:00 PM CDT.
4. A New Standard of Care in Esophageal Adenocarcinoma? Full story
5. Colonoscopy Prep Quality & Influential Patient Factors
6. Amicus Therapeutics Names Dr. Jay Barth Chief Medical Officer Full story
7. Financial Risk & ASC Valuation: 25 Statistics Full story
8. 5 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Plans, Openings & Expansions Full story
Becker's ASC Review is launching a new series:
Ask a Gastroenterologist
. This week's question: What are the best opportunities for GI practice expansion in 2014? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
for more information or to submit a response.
Becker's ASC Review 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
Speaker Spotlight: PGA Director of Instruction Louis Sauer
June 12-14, 2014
132 sessions and 168 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/beckers/