News & Analysis
Feb. 26, 2014
1. InterStim in the ASC Setting: 2 Surgeons Weigh In.
2. AGA President Dr. Anil Rustgi Journeys to Capitol Hill.
3. Complimentary Surgical Notes Webinar: ICD-10: Ready or Not, Here It Comes! Wednesday, March 12, 12:00-1:00 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
4. 6 Things to Know About the Current ASC Market.
5. Colonoscopy Quality Metrics: Adenoma Detection Rate.
6. National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases Awards Dr. QuiQi Zhou $1.7M Grant.
7. Dr. Gregory Diamonti Receives American College of Gastroenterology Fellowship Designation.
8. Stool Bank for C. diff Treatment Open in Cambridge.
9. 6 Frequent Questions on ASC Benchmarking Answered.
Find us on Twitter and join the conversation!
Becker's ASC Review is launching a new series: Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: What are a few of the biggest challenges in GI reimbursement and what are you doing to overcome these challenges? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit a response.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Directions and Surgical Notes.