1. Janssen helped grow GI practices in exchange for drug kickbacks, lawsuit says Full story
2. 12 hospitals & practices adding or expanding gastroenterology services Full story
3. Amazon Care goes live in Seattle: 5 things to know Full story
4. How does CMS approval of total knee reimbursements in ASCs affect the landscape for total joint replacements? How would an ASC successfully make the transition to TJR? Learn more in this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome 150 physician speakers and 250 total speakers to Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 18-20, 2020. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The PE players are back: 7 GI industry key notes Full story
7. 10 reasons text reminders can be a GI recall program game-changer Full story
8. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.
9. What ASCs should know about coronavirus, possible shortages Full story