News & Analysis
Feb. 19, 2014
We are seeking two smart, articulate gastroenterologists to join a panel at our 21st Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago to discuss the future of GI and endoscopy in ASCs. The panel will be a moderated question and answer panel and no PowerPoint presentations are needed. Please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend a surgeon.
1. 7 Recent Gastroenterologist Leadership Moves & Accomplishments.
2. 18 Statistics on Colonoscopy Patients & Facilities.
3. Complimentary Surgical Notes Webinar: ICD-10: Ready or Not, Here It Comes! Wednesday, March 12, 12:00-1:00 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
4. Follow-Up Colonoscopy: Effect of Bowel Cleansing Quality on Recommendations.
5. CONs in the ASC Industry: A Brief History & Analysis.
6. 8 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue by Number of ORs.
7. 14 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Opening Surgery Centers.
8. 12 Demographic Statistics on Digestive Cancer.
9. Beyond the Numbers: Benchmarking ASCs to Operational & Financial Success From SOIX.
Find us on Twitter and join the conversation!
Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs that recently added new physicians. Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to recommend a surgery center for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, ASCOA and VMG Health.